Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sexy Dew Freebie





Morning everyone. I revised this kit which I made a few years ago especially for my friend Rose of Scrapmaniafree. We don't speak each others language, we use google translator, which can at times be alittle frustrating but we work it out eventually lol. Anyhow I think the translator mistakenly thought Rose meant Dew hence 'Sexy Dew' kit lol. I wasn't sure if one could create a tag with the few pieces I put together so I made a tag and found I had suffice, no doubt Taggers will too. The tag is my own creation, no tut for it, but I used Mask #301 by Weescottlass and Debs Design alpha action to create my name so am including the upper/lowercase alpha as a bonus. Sorry download has expired.

1 comment:

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much for your wonderful work and thanks for sharing