Friday, January 13, 2012

Summer Rain Freebie





Hi everyone, isn't it great when you make new friends in the scrapping world? Enjoying a past time with someone else who is just as passionate about scrapping as you are! Granny's Enchanted is no exception it seems she's highlighted my Reflect freebie on her (I just can't get enough) amazing site. Click here to see what I mean. Thank you Granny :) 
Todays freebie is yet another old kit I dusted off to share with you called Summer Rain. Sorry download has expired.

4 comments:

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/01/fridays-guest-freebies.html

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

This is precious...thank you for sharing it.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Thank you