Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blue Frame 02 Freebie





Happy Sunday all. I liked the blue frame yesterday so much I did another one, also be sure to pop over to Granny Enchanted as she is showcasing a mix of blue freebies from around the world and you've got the start of a kit happening for your creations I reckon! Thank you for your comments they are read & appreciated.
 




 
Special ♥felt thanks to Nataliya of Love Crafts Forever for my Award. If you haven't seen her awesome card creations do visit you'll be inspired I know I am whenever I visit and see them....so much so that I am seriously thinking of moving to cardmaking in the future. 
 
I would like to pass this Award on to Granny Enchanted for the time consuming task of highlighting not only her wonderful freebies but other fabulous finds around the digiworld including mine. 
Thanks Sheryl ♥.
 
I also pass this Award to Crystal Lynn aka Super Single Mom and her Side Kids because she has such a versatile blog featuring snippets of topics I enjoy reading and you might too!
 
Last but not least, this Award to my dear friend Rocio of Scrapmaniafree who makes and shares alot of her talent with others! Besos Rocio ♥ 
 
Sorry download has expired.

4 comments:

Granny Enchanted said...

Thank you, Dee. My first Award! Love it.

Love crafts forever said...

Your Blue frames are gorgeous!! Oh and i can't wait to see your first card (not digital), i know it will looks amazing.
Thank you Dee.
Hugs Nataliya

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Super Single Mom and Her Side Kids said...

Thank you so very much! I just adore your blog and I love the freebies! I am always sharing your blog with my readers..