Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines Day 13 Freebie




Hi everyone! You may have noticed I have a new tab called 'What Caught My Eye Today', it's where I'll be posting exactly that...what things caught my eye on my blog travels that day/night. I enjoy all kinds of craft and cooking so there's sure to be a mix of posts. 
Thank you for your comments I do appreciate them. Special thanks to Crystal Lynn for featuring my word art yesterday on her blog Super Single Mom, do stop by to visit here, she has alittle bit of everything to read or snag. And now here is my freebie for you today, a couple of labels/tags or whatever you'd like to use them for on your Valentine creation. Enjoy! Sorry download has expired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

:D I really enjoy your blog a lot. You always write from the heart! And your 'deedles' are so cute and original ;)

(((hugs))) Jules