Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Get MyMemories Suite v4 FREE


Wow! How fabulous of MyMemories to offer their programme for free to me for my readers. Yes that's right free - no misprint, hitches or trial version but the FULL VERSION absolutely FREE! That's a value of  $39.97 USD totally FREE!
 For readers who don't have a programme to work with for digital scrapping this is your perfect opportunity to grab a MyMemories Suite v4. Christmas is not far away either so you would definitely be putting this to good use for all your Christmas photos.
Before joining MyMemories store I purchased v3 awhile ago for my two children to play about with using the in store freebies because they would nag me to have a go on Photoshop, but being 7 and 9 years old Photoshop is alittle advanced for them, however MyMemories isn't complicated to use at all and if you do get stuck there are tutorials, videos and a support forum to help you. Why not tell your family and friends to grab one as well using my code.
Simply visit www.mymemories.com, grab the programme, use my code FreeTreatWE44 before you checkout. Code expires Oct. 19, 2013 and is valid for the download option.

No comments: