Friday, November 29, 2013

New Kit in Stores - Winterberry & Freebies

Hi everyone! I have a new kit in Dee Store and uploading as I type to MyMemories store which should be available sometime next week. Winterberry Kit has 24 papers & 95 elements including an Alpha set. It's a alittle mix of both Winter & Christmas. Winterberry Collection Bundle includes the Kit & Alpha plus some more packs of scrapping goodies. See detailed images below and at the end of this post a freebie for you! Happy Black Friday!







A little inspiration for you made by me

and this great idea layout by my CTM Deb, lovely work thank you Deb♥

Fabulous pages by Annemarie


Winterberry Collection







Finally a freebie for you! Freebie now expired

and another exclusive Freebie if you 'Like' my Facebook Page
Look familiar? Yes it's the sample QP :)  Click image to go Facebook.


1 comment:

Vickie said...

Thank you for the wonderful flower ribbon freebie!