Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Kit/Collection In Store - Debbies Choice & A Freebie


Hi everyone, wow how close to Christmas is it? This year has just zoomed past! I haven't done any shopping whatsoever which is very slack of me lol...oh well thank goodness for online shopping!
 If you follow my blog you may recall I joined a blog train with this color theme some time ago and one of my customers liked the color scheme so much she requested a full size kit so here it is along with the add on collection bundle. Available in Dee Store today and in MyMemories Store later next week.
The kit includes 36 papers, 89 elements and a full alpha set. I hope you like it Debbie :) 


Closer view of Kit Papers

The Alpha

The Collection Bundle

Sample & Gifting to Debbie


Finally a freebie of assorted glossy style elements for you. Fullsize, 300ppi, PU/S4H/S4O. Download expired.

No comments: