Sunday, January 12, 2014

New In Store - Space Cadet Kit & Collection with Freebie

Hi everyone, unfortunately my New Year isn't off to a great start, I dropped my external hard drive and lost quite a bit of scrapping and personal stuff. I have some things backed up but not all, thankfully I managed to upload my latest kits before dropping HD and this is one of them, I can't find original preview so am using preview for kit from MyMemories store, the rest I did find. Space Cadet has 24 papers, 105 elements and full alpha set. Space Cadet Collection includes Kit & Alpha as well as Embossed papers, quick pages, glitter papers, journals and scatters. See below for detailed images along with inspiration by my CT and of course a freebie for you. 


Space Cadet Collection



 
Fabulous CT layouts to inspire you
By Annemarie


By Maureen


By Judy


Here is a QP freebie for you. Download expired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!