Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New In Store - Happy 4th of July Kit & Collection plus Freebie

Hi everyone, I have a new kit/collection in Dee Store & MyMemories Store called Happy 4th of July. Especially made for my USA followers. Includes 12 papers, 50 elements & full set alpha with numbers 0-9. Collection includes kit & alpha plus 12 bonus papers, embossed papers, glitter papers, journal cards and word art. See some fab pages by my CT below as well as a freebie from me. Enjoy!

Kit
 




Collection






Quick Pages by Pizazz Pixels *exclusive to MyMemories*
Sold as 4 pack or singularly Click image to go to store!

Quick Pages by Clipartist *exclusive to MyMemories*
Sold as 4 pack or singularly Coming to store very soon! 
Wonderful CT Layouts
By Annemarie

By Anastasia
By Yvette
By Yoanna
By Robin


By Maureen

Download expired

3 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks for the awesome quick page.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches.....

FussBudget said...

Your July 4th freebie QP is just great. I don't usually have many photos of July 4th so this QP will be just perfect. Thank you and I'm looking forward to looking through your designs.