Monday, July 30, 2012

Pics & Works in Progress


Hi everyone, as promised a pic of the dies I treated myself to for my birthday last week. Aren't they super cute! Looking forward to using but first I have to wrap up a couple of projects. This one is a clutch purse for my sister...we're both handbag addicts so this is sure to please her I hope.
I gathered some lace and put on the back and need to finish the front & strap as well as make photo mats and tags for album so hopefully I'll finish that this week.

I made her a beach bag for her birthday present silly me forgot to take pics :(... which should be delivered today/tomorrow (it's ok to tell you coz she doesn't follow my blog lol) and I had some leftover paper from that so made an explosion box which also needs completing.
and finally a pressie from a girlfriend

I seriously need to tackle my craft room with a vacuum & duster, it's a tad messy plus I want to reorganise it since my snazzy new Canon printer arrived it's taking up alot of space that my ecrafter will sit so I'm going to be busy this week with that & finishing projects. Have a creatively great week too!
 

No comments: